If you’ve always dreamed of owning your own olive oil brand, there’s no better time to start than now. Olivamed LLC can supply bulk olive oil for your private label in Ohio. Now you can create your own custom blends—and even add a line of balsamic vinegar to go with it. We work with a private design firm to help you create your private label, from choosing the perfect oil to creating the perfect packaging.
Here’s what you need to know when you’re starting your own private label.
What is a private label?
Private label olive oil allows you to distribute and sell high-quality olive oil under your own brand, without needing to purchase an olive oil manufacturing facility and press the oil yourself. For gourmet food companies, restaurants and grocery stores looking to branch out into their own label, private labeling lets you capitalize on the brand you already worked so hard to create. For small business entrepreneurs, private labeling offers the chance to make a name for yourself in the olive oil industry without huge startup costs. It also saves you from needing to learn the manufacturing process yourself, which comes with a costly learning curve.
What do I need to do to start my private label?
Private label companies work with manufacturers to bottle and sell olive oil under their own exclusive brands. All you have to do is choose the products you want to sell. Here are some tips to get you started:
- Decide which products you want to sell: When you’re first starting out, you should choose one or two products you want to try. Breaking into the market—especially one as popular as olive oil—can be difficult, depending on where you’re located. Before you pull the trigger on a private label, you’ll need to do plenty of market research.
- Determine where you want your products to be distributed: Part of your research should involve finding buyers for your product. Figuring out where your olive oil will be distributed will help you determine how much you want to purchase and label for your initial run.
- Contact an olive oil supplier in Ohio: Next, find an olive oil supplier like Olivamed LLC to support your private label. Your supplier will be full of guidance to help you through the initial process, but come prepared with research and questions. This will help you narrow down potential suppliers.
- Get a quote and sign a contract: After you’ve contacted a few suppliers, you’ll get a quote for how much you can expect to pay. When you decide to go with a certain company, you’ll sign a contract for your manufacturing and distribution agreement.
- Create your own label with our design firm: Finally, when you partner with Olivamed LLC, you’ll work with our design firm to create your label and packaging.
Are you considering starting your own olive oil private label in Ohio? Contact Olivamed LLC today. We work with companies to create high-quality private label products—find out how we can help you.