Are you ready to pursue your dream of opening an olive oil store? Use these tips from your local olive oil supplier in Ohio to make your dream come true. Here’s what you need to know to make your endeavor a success.
What you DON’T need
To start any business, you need the right components. Too often, entrepreneurs get hung up on the wrong things as they try to launch a business. Their focus is on aspects of the business that matter little or not at all to their ultimate success. These distractions and erroneous paths can lead to business failure. As you think about opening your olive oil store in Ohio, keep in mind that you do not need:
- Huge capital startup: Go for organized, clean and attractive. You can do this economically, without a huge initial investment to get your business up and running.
- Square footage: You don’t need a massive space for an olive oil store in Ohio. Less than 1,000 square feet is easily doable.
- Big inventory: Don’t get carried away with trying to stock a large inventory of products. Start small, with a high-quality selection.
- Exclusivity: It’s okay if you’re not the only olive oil store in Ohio. Focus on offering quality products at reasonable prices and providing superior service.
What you DO need
Of course, there are several key things you will need to launch a successful business. Each industry is unique, although a few factors are constant for nearly every enterprise. Use the following checklist to ensure you have all the essentials in place before you open your doors:
- Quality oil: Partner with a reputable olive oil supplier in Ohio to provide quality oil for your store. Look for an established company that can provide unique blends to set your store apart.
- A good location: Choose a location where foodie customers shop or a spot where you can draw in tourists.
- An attractive logo: Branding is important. Create a unique logo that is appealing and will make your products stand out.
- Educated employees: Your employees must have good knowledge of olive oils. Educate them so they will be effective at answering customers’ questions and successful at selling products in your olive oil store.
- Gourmet products: Choose select products that will make you stand out from every other olive oil store in Ohio. Create interest in your store to bring customers in and entice them to make a purchase.
Partner with the olive oil pros
If you are considering opening an olive oil store, we are your go-to source for success. As an established olive oil supplier in Ohio, Olivamed LLC is ready to provide the quality oil you need. We specialize in olive oil distribution, offering a variety of oils, including olive, extra virgin olive, canola, soy and sunflower, allowing our clients to blend while creating their own signature brand. Our oils come from Italy, Spain, Greece, Morocco, Argentina and Tunisia to provide the best quality for retail, food service and private labels. Contact us today to get started.
Categorized in: Olive Oil Supplier